John has worked in real estate successfully for 33 years and has established himself as one of Victoria’s most prominent and trusted professionals.
As a consistent sales leader, John establishes confidentiality, trust and a high standard of service with his many clients.
John is recognized for his interest in and ability to showcase some of Victoria’s finest properties, many of which have significant historical or architectural merit.
- 33 years of real estate experience
- Winner of Steward’s Challenge Cup, Royal Henley Regatta – England
- Degree in Urban Land Economics, University of British Columbia
- Member of Hallmark Heritage Society and Former Member of Heritage Building Foundation
- Heritage expertise - Oak Bay Heritage Advisory Panel
- Multiple MLS Award Winner
- Three time Canadian rowing champion